Month in Review-January & February 2018
- Losina E, Usiskin IM, Smith SR, Sullivan JK, Smith KC, Hunter DJ, Messier SP, Paltiel AD, Katz JN. Cost-effectiveness of generic celecoxib in knee osteoarthritis for average-risk patients: A model-based evaluation. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2018 Feb 23. PMID: 29481917.
- Collins JE. What can our hands tell us about the future of our knees? Arthritis Rheumatol. 2018 Feb 22. PMID: 29471592.
- Losina E, Katz JN. Hydroxychloroquine: another battle lost in the campaign to find effective therapies for hand osteoarthritis. Ann Intern Med. 2018 Feb 20. PMID: 29459984.
- Rajan PV, Qudsi RA, Dyer GSM, Losina E. The cost-effectiveness of surgical fixation of distal radial fractures: a computer model-based evaluation of three operative modalities. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018 Feb 7;100(3):e13. PMID: 29406347.
- Sorensen G, Sparer E, Williams JAR, Gundersen D, Boden LI, Dennerlein JT, Hashimoto D, Katz JN, McLellan DL, Okechukwu CA, Pronk NP, Revette A, Wagner GR. Measuring best practices for workplace safety, health and wellbeing: the Workplace Integrated Safety and Health Assessment. J Occup Environ Med. 2018 Jan 31. PMID: 29389812.
- Meier M, Webb J, Collins JE, Beckmann J, Fitz W. Do modern total knee replacements improve tibial coverage? Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018 Jan 25. PMID: 29372284.
- Smith KC, Michl GL, Katz JN, Losina E. Meteorologic and geographic barriers to physical activity in a workplace wellness program.J Phys Act Health. 2018 Feb 1;15(2):108-116. PMID: 28872399.
- KermanHM, Smith SR, Smith KC, Collins JE, Suter LG, Katz JN, Losina E. Disparities in total knee replacement: Population losses in quality-adjusted life years due to differential offer, acceptance, and complication rates for Black Americans. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2018 Jan 24. PMID: 29363280
- Solomon DH, Lu B, Yu Z, Corrigan C, Harrold LR, Smolen JS, Fraenkel L, Katz JN, Losina E. Benefits and sustainability of a learning collaborative for implementation of treat to target in rheumatoid arthritis: results of the TRACTION Trial Phase II. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2018 Jan 5. PMID: 29316341.
Coverage of Kerman et al., “Disparities in total knee replacement: Population losses in quality-adjusted life years due to differential offer, acceptance, and complication rates for Black Americans”: